2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10? I_vote_lcap[NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10? I_voting_bar[NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10? I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10? I_vote_lcap[NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10? I_voting_bar[NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10? I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10? Empty

[NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

[NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10? Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10?   [NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 am

Yahoo Korea has the article about 2PM New Album

2PM has extraordinary height, good-looking appearance , brisk songs, and outstanding acrobatic performance. Last year, 2pm who dealt the music world a heavy blow appeared with new single album : 2:00 PM Time for change.

Park Jeabom(22), Kim Junsu(22), Oc Teacyoen(21), Thai Nichkhun(21), Jang Wooyoung(20), Lee Junho(19), and Hwang Chansun(19) have confidence and passion , showing their energy in the room for interview as their average age is 20.

Their title song is Again& Again. Since their debut song '10 out of 10' hit, they felt heavy so they prepared it with passion and sincerity.
"The lyrics says that a girl he love gives him hard time but he can't forget her and falls in love with her again and again. The song is more mature than before and performance is upgraded."

7 members all said they are going to perfectly show the ability of acrobatic that they've practiced since they were trainees. " We wasn't able to do even a little thing at the beginning but all of us can do back-tumbling now" They praise themselves. "We were discontented with the difficult thing but at last we're diffrent from others when it comes to competition.They confessed oddly. The teaser showing their dance was responsed as soon as it opened. On 14th, they were the musicians clicked by viewers and ranked on the top on Youtube and on 16th, they were #1 on Cyworld chart.

Park Jinyoung,the CEO, also composed the Again&Again like 10out of 10. " A musical motif came into his mind on the way home after his concert finished at the end of last year. I heard he wrote it right as he arrived home." The leader, Park Jeabom said.

They prepared for it from the beginning of this year but they recorded it in JYP's building,Manhattan,NYC last March, touring in the USA with Park Jinyoung and his employees.

" We sang all day long for a week like we were locked at the studio. I think it was for the cost to reduce.  

They are confident of Blado Meller ,granted Grammy awards, mastering and many great staffs participating. They were moved when they watched the screen of Time Square showing that they are on MTV,which is still vivid
Asked about who the most popular member was from Wonder Girls accompanied, all pointed out Nichkhun at the same time." It's because he's fixed on Starking show and etc so he's most exposed outside among us. They explained with envy.

I wonder Great new singer, 2pm's points who chases Donbangsingi, Big bang, Super Junior, and SS501.

Journalist Jung Kyenghee
Credit : JYP, 2pm-online
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com

[NEWS]What is 2PM's second album point with 10?
Page 1 of 1