2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'... I_vote_lcap[INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'... I_voting_bar[INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'... I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'... I_vote_lcap[INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'... I_voting_bar[INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'... I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'... Empty

[INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

PostSubject: [INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'...   [INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'... EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:28 am

Only a week, after 2PM’s latest album has been released, their single ‘Again & Again’ and album ‘Time for Change’ are on the top rank of several Korean leading music charts. Today, 2PM members are talking about the thing that cause them feel down.

Jaeboem said, “I’m short? No, just average. ”

Jaeboem, 2PM’s leader insisted that he did not feel down with his height that is in average level but it’s because average height of 2PM members is 180 cm, that made him seems short. However, even Jaeboem is 174cm, but his wonderful ‘chocolate abs’ is the best in this group.

Jaeboem also added that, “My Korean is not good enough. So when we were in TV or radio program I could not understand the whole thing or laugh together with them and this condition made me feel down.” Jaeboem was born in US and came back to Korea last five year for debuting to be a singer.

Chansung, the youngest in this group said, “I am a real Korean-born but they teased me that my Korean is worse than Jaeboem bro. ”
“When I say something, my words are not continuing smoothly. They have teased me about this. ” He said while was laughing. “However, I still could not fix this problem, so it made me feel down.”

Chansung said humorously that, “Because I have a childish personality, so I did not get angry when they teased me. All bros always do like that and I am an easy-going and playful one. ” “However, the teasing that my Korean is worse than Jaeboem bro who has lived in US for 18 years seems too much.”

Junsu has a problem with his forgetful habit. “My forgetful habit is a serious problem.” He mentioned something he forgot included his purse and the worst case is his video camera that cost a million won. That big amount of money was a reward from a singing contest which he won before the debut. “I was shocked.”

That camera is very important for Junsu dance practicing. The boys said, “he might be amnesia.” Junsu sigh and said, “at that time I was serious about this problem and though that I should have a hypnotized treatment”

Taecyeon has a problem with his dressing style.

He said, “My dressing style doesn’t work.” The other members said loudly, “It’s not, ‘doesn’t work’ but it is ‘weird’.” Taecyoen responded angrily that, “ do we need to dress fashionable when we go to supermarket?” Then, he smile and said, “not only my friends but even fans also teased me about this. So, I should pay attention on this.”

It seems like Taecyeon still has confidence on his fashion philosophy (?) “I have my own style.”

Junho, “I’m not a funny? Let’s re-think about it tonight.”

Junho said, “my friends said I’m not a funny one but actually it’s because I intended not to be funny and keep watching other’s reaction.” The members were trying to tease Junho’s word but he reacted calmly with resisting, “before you go to bed to night, think about it thoroughly and laugh.”

“I’m the one who easily feel down. I always think that I would do better for our stage performances.” Junho said.

Wooyoung “Don’t ask me why I cried last night, my eyes just puffy.”

“Sometimes our fans asked me why I cried last night.” Wooyoung said. “My eyes are small, so when it was puffy in the morning, I could not go anywhere.”

During the interviewing, the reporter told him, “it is not that bad.” Woo Young responded quickly, “it could be seen clearly through TV, my eyes were disappeared.” He sigh dejectedly, “is it a incurable symptom?”

Nichkhun, “I’m very happy, I can eat as much as I want and never gain weight.”

The last member of the group said about the topic ‘feel down’ shortly, “I’m happy.” He was trying to gather and arrange Korean language which is not so good in his minds for few minutes. “I ate a lot but have not gained weight…” Then, his team members shouted loudly, “that’s enough!”

Nickhun intended to say that his muscle is less than other members but it seems like he said something wrong. He added, “because I’m not good at Korean.” Others 2PM members clicked their tongue and said, “he is not good at Korean, just only this kind of situation.”

Source : MK.co.kr | Korean - Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai - Eng mim@2pm-online.com

Quote :
haha. =)) ang kyuuut mo talaga Nichkhun! haha. kahit naman maliit ung maskels mo, ang kyuuut mo pa den at mukang macho fafa. :p pramissss. tsaka JAY, kahit na ano pa ang gawin mo na pag-intindi kung hindi kaya ng powers mo, wag mo ng pilitin. mag-smile ka na lang at paligayahin mo kame!
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: [INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'...   [INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'... EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:36 am

It just shows that 2pm members are humble..they are honest and tell
their fans that they also, have weaknesses they are saying that they are not perfect
and they also commit mistakes...that's what I really like about them...
Back to top Go down

[INT] 2PM: What make us 'feel down'...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2PM Philippines :: HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY :: 2PM Flood-
Jump to: