2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream" I_vote_lcap[INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream" I_voting_bar[INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream" I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream" I_vote_lcap[INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream" I_voting_bar[INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream" I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream" Empty

[INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

PostSubject: [INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream"   [INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream" EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:38 am

Newsen: Back with the new mini-album "2PM Time For Change", the 7 guys of 2pM: Jaebeom, Junsu, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung talks about the time living together. Even though they see each other everyday, they still have never-ending stories to laugh together. When Jaebeom who is not good at Korean asking about the vocabs he doesn't know, the other members will explain in English for him. And once in a while, there are some short English words coming out from Chansung and Wooyoung.
Even they are back with the image of strong men and powerful performance on stage but the actual fun lives of 2pM are not different from boys the same age.

Jaebeom said, "Seven of us have lived together since debut days. Junsu and I have lived together for 4 years 5 months." Everybody looked at Jay with the surprised look to know the time they have spent together. To be together, they have to leave their families which are not only from Korea, but Thailand and America. Comparing to other members', the magnae Chansung's house is the nearest where is in Seoul.

"If I miss my parents, I'll go back home once in a while. Since I get used to live in the dorm I like to stay with hyungs", he said. Nichkhun then said, "I went back home to Thailand more often than you did." Other members agreed, "It seems like we met Khun's mother more often than yours."

Recently, Nichkhun's topic of his military conscription in Thailand has just been an issue.

"I spent time with my family talking and having meals together when I went back to Thailand. There were a lot of reporters came on the conscription day. I have to be half-naked for about 2 hours, it's so embarrasing."

Even though Nichkhun is a foreigner from Thailand but his Korean language is better than we thought. He even knows the vocabs that Jay doesn't understand. "My Korean is much improved because of "SBS Star King" and to spend time talking with the members using only Korean helps me a lot." The members said, "Since Khun has to be on many shows, his Korean has been much improved and he is very deliberate as well as his sense which is awesome." They added, "When we are on the show together, Nichkhun helps us a lot."

When performing on stage, all seven members of 2pM do it together. However, Khun has the individual activity in Star King. Chansung and Junho are in charge of being the MC in the audition show called, Mnet 'Asia Super Girls'. It's because they have passed 'Superstar Survival', the audition show on SBS airing in 2006.

"The shooting has just been done a few days ago. The age of the auditionees are varied from 15 - 27 years old. We've experienced the audition before so we understand them well. When we saw their nervousness, we wanted to help them from their mistakes but, as the MCs, we couldn't do that."

Junho who quietly listened to the members now said that when asking the auditionees questions he flashbacked to his feelings when he's in the audition. "I never thought of being something else than the singer", he added. Everybody listened to him seriously. Taecyeon broke the silence by saying, "After graduated, I might work and continue my study in Master degree at the same time."

The audition of JYP Entertainment is widely confirmed of being tough. They passed the audition and went through the trainee days and now debuted as the singers. They passed the rough and tough path safely. When being asked of their feelings of having this much love and support among the people who want to be stars more and more these days, they applauded for themselves. Their big smiles are the answers. The fun applauding seems to tell how much they've sweated till these days.

"In the future, we want to have the concert. So, we must have more albums and differentiate our uniqueness. We don't just say it like nothing but we want to show our true selves. We're gonna make the day we're acknowledged and accepted, and can influence people to watch us. The day we can sing only our songs in the concert."

2pM, the fun guys with full of dreams and desires, have spreaded their aura in their own way. The have varied charms in both elegant big brothers and fun young brothers in this interview. Hope they have 10 points out of 10 from showing their charms in full 100% on stage with the new single, "Again & Again".

Credit: Korean-Thai by Tik@2PM-Onlina.com (สมองสวยจิตใจงาม), Thai-Eng by Yipyee

Quote :
ang adik talaga. haha. Smile) ung pagkkorean talaga ang malaking issue dito. haha. Smile) di ba di ba? super hectic ng sched nila, so saddddd. Sad( hnd na bale, worth it naman lahat. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: [INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream"   [INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream" EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:30 am

How sweet of them they go to other countries just to visit their parents...
they really try their hardest just to be successful...Nichkhun is really great
in speaking in english even if he's a chinese-thailander...
I'm envy him because he can speak in many languages...
Back to top Go down

[INT] 2pM's "Life and Dream"
Page 1 of 1