2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip I_vote_lcap[Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip I_voting_bar[Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip I_vote_lcap[Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip I_voting_bar[Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip Empty

[Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

[Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip Empty
PostSubject: [Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip   [Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:17 pm

2PM & Mike, the world's best sign spinner, met in JYPE. 2PM took the lesson.

credit: 2pm@youtube

The Translation. Thanks to Jay for translating & Cassina for coordinating.

2PM: 1,2,3 Hi, we are 2PM.
Jay: Long time no see. We changed hair style.
Taec: Clothes,too
Jay: I watched promotion video on Internet.
Taec: Yes, do you watch?
Other members: Of course.
Taec: He came to teach us at practice room.
JH: Oh, really? Where is he?
Jay: Here he is. Mike, the world's best sign spinner! hoo~~

Mike: Hey, everybody! I'm Mike from LA, California. I'm one of the founding members of the Aarrow Sign Spinners. We have about 500 of these thousands of sign spinners in the US. And we're starting up here in Korea.

1:15
CS: We have come to learn.
JH: We have come to learn.

1:24
Taec or Jay: It's hard.
Jay: Let's go! Go!

2:12
??: It's hard
??: Good! Good

2:25
Taec: Very nice!

2:45
Taec: You have to do it again. 2PM is upside down.

4:15
Jay: Now, It's done.
Jay: This is very fun. We want to inform through this. We have comeback stage on April 23. We will show nice performance. Title song is Again&Again. Thanks Mike for teaching us. And 2PM Fighting!

5:00
Thanks. Thanks.

CREDITS: 2PM-ONLINE
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com

[Promotion] 2PM Aarrow Teaching Clip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2PM Philippines :: HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY :: 2PM Flood-
Jump to: