2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[INT]Nichkhun's future plan I_vote_lcap[INT]Nichkhun's future plan I_voting_bar[INT]Nichkhun's future plan I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[INT]Nichkhun's future plan I_vote_lcap[INT]Nichkhun's future plan I_voting_bar[INT]Nichkhun's future plan I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[INT]Nichkhun's future plan Empty

[INT]Nichkhun's future plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

PostSubject: [INT]Nichkhun's future plan   [INT]Nichkhun's future plan EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 am

Today at 8.00 pm Korean time, 2PM did some interviews on KBS Cool Fm, 메이비신발장 (Maybee's Volume Up Radio). We have some small voice clip of Nichkhun mentioning his future plan. Thanks to "Tik" for such a quick translation.

Khun: "After I have tried everything in entertainment industry, I would be thinking of settling down with someone. I would start some small business and live happily."

DJ: What kind of business?

Khun: "Opening a restaurant or Cafe."

DJ: Your employees may not be able to focus if you are the owner.

Khun: "I will have to scold them then."
DJ and other 2PM members: (unbelievable sounds) How can you? What will you tell them if they fail to fulfill their tasks?

Khun: "Would you please concentrate on your works?"

Quote :
anak ng tipaklong! kung yan lang din ang amo ko, woooohoooooooo! sana dito sa pilipinas para MAINIT lagi ang panahon. haha, siguradong papatok ang kung anumang itatayo niang business. sana nga gym nlng ang itayo ng 2pm. haha. Smile)

Credit : Korean - Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-Eng by Offogato | Audio Credit : Ch'an Rak Khun
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: [INT]Nichkhun's future plan   [INT]Nichkhun's future plan EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 am

nichkhun is so funny...but if he really would be an owner of a restaurant
people will have a hard time concentrating on their work because he is so
handsome and kind...
Back to top Go down

[INT]Nichkhun's future plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2PM Philippines :: AGAIN AND AGAIN :: Nickhun Horvejkul-
Jump to: