2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks" I_vote_lcap[NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks" I_voting_bar[NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks" I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks" I_vote_lcap[NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks" I_voting_bar[NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks" I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks" Empty

[NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

[NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks" Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks"   [NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks" EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:09 am

2AM Changmin and 2PM Wooyoung talked about their fans on Star Golden Bell.

Changmin revealed that an elementary school teacher has become 2AM fan.

He said that the teacher excluded her students and came to us. "She brought out a sheet of paper and asked for autographs." Changmin made audience in the studio laugh by saying "It looked like an accounting paper."

Also, 2PM Wooyoung added "there were some fans who proposed to me with their bankbooks. Sometimes, I fluttered with those proposes."

This funny episode of 'Star Golden Bell" will be aired on KBS2 this Saturday 16th May, at 5:15 pm Korean time.

Credit: Kor-Eng by Wooggi^^, edited by Offogato, Coordinator by Cassina,Source: knaty@newsen.com
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=325179
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com

[NEWS]2PM Wooyoung "I was proposed with bankbooks"
Page 1 of 1