2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans I_vote_lcap[MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans I_voting_bar[MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans I_vote_lcap[MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans I_voting_bar[MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans Empty

[MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

PostSubject: [MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans   [MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:11 am

14/05/09: At very late night (or dawn?), Magnae Chansung left a message to fans at 2PM's Daum fan site. See how he cares about his fans' health while he himself still awoke at 4.41 am Korean time.

[MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans CSmes

[Chansung] Everybody ~~

Hello everybody, I'm Chansung.
I haven't come to write in this fan cafe for such a long time^^ keke
Due to busy schedules, I forgot to come here. Now it's the time T T...

Anyway, Summer is around the corner.
I feel that the weather is getting hot and not warm anymore.
Everybody, please take a good care of your health because the weather changes so much.
You may catch a cold easily. keke
And please beware of Swine Flu which is all over the news nowadays too ^^

Tomorrow, we will perform at M!Countdown then Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo.
I will work harder as much as your cheering and supporting us.^-^
I love you all ~~~♡ㅅ♡

Credit : Kor - Thai by Tik@2PM-Online.com, Thai-Eng by Offogato
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com
marie28anthea

PostSubject: Re: [MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans   [MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:33 am

flower oppa i hear the news that you are sick.....i wish that i was a true nurse now so that i can take care of you but still i'm a student......but for now just take care of your self....god bless you Very Happy we love you here in the philippines hope that you can come here!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com

[MESSAGE]Chansung's Message to fans
Page 1 of 1