2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld I_vote_lcap[REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld I_voting_bar[REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld I_vote_lcap[REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld I_voting_bar[REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld Empty

[REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

[REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld Empty
PostSubject: [REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld   [REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:03 am

On 16th April at midnight, 2PM's album was uncovered, (2pm made a debut last september and was freshing and shocking) because the spectacle teasers made us expected, i also listen to the music as expecting so much.

The first feeling was so so. Certainly there wasn't as much impact as the teasers. Did i expect too much?

But as i gott write a review the other day, i decided to listen to the songs first since 2PM's real charm is shown on the stage.

1. What Time Is It Now

We can listen to this song in the teaser video, sort of intro. It sounds nervous and it has a 'good-listening' rap from leader Park Jaebeom. For me, i often buy albums after only listening to intro. (On comeback stage, we might get appealed with performance which we saw in the teaser.)

2. Again & Again

First time i listened to it, i thought the impact is kind of weak for the title song. And i felt sorry because 2PM's hot & hilarious characters we saw in '10 out of 10' were not there. But i found myself repeating the song endlessly.

It seems to be a catchy song. It's JYP's speciality and the trend in pop music, but it has something different from others which I can't say what is becoz i dont have music knowledge. It could be the weird beats in Again&Again or the dreamy sound.

I'd rather tell i could see the upgraded members in this song.

In this song all vocals of members are spreaded. They sing comfortably when we listen.

Kim Junsu and Park Jaebeom are still singing colorfully. What i want to point out is the sadness vocals with good expression from Jang Wooyoung and Lee Junho. And also Nichkhun who sing for the general part perfectly. His pronunciation was almost perfect and sang good enough.

Real raps from Ok TaecYeon and Hwang Chansung made me little embarrassed at first (cuz too real).

It's an appropriate rap when i think about Park Jinyoung's style who want you to rap as if telling a story.

3. 니가 밉다 / I Hate You
It has the most fast beats among songs. The vocal's made of simple melody and slow tempo to get attraction. We'd be addicted to this song as much as Again & Again, especially Kim Junsu's adrive is there sparklingly.

Personally, this song attracts me first, even before Again & Again. I think it's good to promote this song as the next song.

4. 돌아올지도 몰라 / You May Come Back

This song is a ballad. We can feel the mature vocal of members. Some beats are alive in the song at the same time so it has enough faters to be the next song, especially this song shows us not only their ablilty to sing as a singer but also performance.

2PM's saying "It's time for change and time for new generation" in What Time Is It Now, definitely is what it is. 2PM shows us their development and change through the 2nd single.

2PM looked like boys who like hanging around and being energetic but in the album we can feel men in them.

It could disappoint some who are looking forward to a song like '10 Out Of 10', but the motto of this album is "Time for change" so the songs and concept are just the perfect choice. To me, through this album, 2PM will set their own uniqueness and be developed as a singer.

Just expect the new world from 2PM, only 'performance boy band' and idols who can do whatever they want.

The funny thing is the way they connect 2PM and 2am together. Their songs involved the other group to have a connection like 2am's "Once You Turned Away From Me" and 2PM's "You May Return/Come Back".

Credit: Cyworld
Korean - Eng by Sue@Ch'anrakkun / Eng - Thai by Cassina
CREDIT: 2-PM \-ONLINE
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com

[REVIEW] 2:00PM Time For Change from cyworld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2PM Philippines :: HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY :: 2PM Flood-
Jump to: