2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009 I_vote_lcap[FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009 I_voting_bar[FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009 I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009 I_vote_lcap[FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009 I_voting_bar[FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009 I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009 Empty

[FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

PostSubject: [FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009   [FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Translation by Jenny

Today, there is only Khun. There isn't JAY. Khun wear a wig like the photo.

By the way, when Kang ho dong was doing opening the show, he played a trick on Khun, asking “is it really your hair?” Khun Just smile.. keke

Today, Khun isn’t active because his wig. He just smiles…

When DMX team show exquisite bicycle skill, Khun tried to move his body on the bicycle chair. He failed. keke

Also, Kang ho dong ask khun that is this really your hair?
Khun said “it’s secret.” He is cute. Keke

After this stage, Khun go to waiting room coz body painting. It takes about 2 hour. Khun’s body painted like wearing clothes and held a fashion show. The painting is V-neck like is in the middle of weaving a rope..keke. Khun pose showing off nice body.. keke. It looks like real clothes. And he dances afterschool’s sing, ah ha~ he is cute~ keke

Kang ho dong played a trick on Khun. Kang ho dong slaps Khun. He said “It’s clothes.” Lee teok(member of Superjunior) that watched the figure slaps Kang ho dong behind Kang ho dong. Khun said “good job” and slaps hi-five with Teok~ keke

Boom talked to kang ho dong that the string on Khun’s chest comes untied so tie the string. The atmosphere comes to be above suddenly. keke

Khun puts hand and arm over his chest coz he doesn’t wear anything the upper part of the body. keke.. he is so cute.

During sol bi shows playing body painting on the stage, hold the fashion show, one more time. Khun and Jung Ga Eun wave the body and shake wiggle his bottom~ keke

He wears gray baggy pants that design very unique.

Credit: Cassina@pantip, Translation by Jenny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is another fan account on the same day @ Star King studio.
Translation by Sue

after painting body, he went to backstage and showed up again by the time another section was almost ended.

final guest was an acestic. khun's activity was that throw a wooden chopstick and pierce a pine board. khun was interested in the section from first and studied how to throw it well and a direction. i think he doesn't like to lose and he was curious so stealthily went down from the state and took the chopstick from boom. he totally tried 3 times. first shot had right drection but very weak. and 2,3 wasnt good. i could see how much he felt the miss.

the acestic told solbi has weak endurance but khun didnt know what endurance means so gaen next to him explained the word to him. he said ah~~(react when you understood) listening to her. so cute.

today he didnt have lots of position but he listened to music from speakers and nodding and danced lightly. so cute.

the other panels looked at his wig curiously and touched it and even hodong kided him so he got shamed. that's so cute.

and i showed off him at the parking lot.

that's all~!! he treamed his wig a little bit..i think his hairdo is a top secret.^^

Credit: Translation by Sue@chanrakkun
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: [FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009   [FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 am

kang ho dong really likes to joke around...
I'm glad Nichkhun is not easily angered...I'm happy that lee teuk and
Nichkhun are friends even if they aRE from different bands...
Back to top Go down

[FAN ACCT] THE RECORDING OF STAR KING on Apr 6, 2009
Page 1 of 1