2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star” I_vote_lcap[INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star” I_voting_bar[INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star” I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star” I_vote_lcap[INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star” I_voting_bar[INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star” I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star” Empty

[INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

PostSubject: [INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star”   [INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star” EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:13 am

[kyeongin 13/05/09] Today the top 3 leading entertainment companies are SM, YG, and JYP Entertainment. Each company’s representative performance group, SM’s DongBangShinGi, YG’s Big Bang, and JYP’s 2PM, are in competition with one another. Of these groups, 7 member group, 2PM (JunSu, JaeBum, Nickhun, TaekYeon, WooYoung, JunHo, ChanSung) who debuted last August with their single ‘10 out of 10’ joined in on the competition and are making a year of progress.

Although ‘10 out of 10’ received much attention, they failed to receive the new artist award. However, their start this year is very favorable. Within 9 months of their debut, 2PM’s title track, ‘Again & Again’, from their 2nd Album, ‘2:00PM Time for Change’, was in 1st place on the music program, Mnet M! Countdown on the 7th. On the 10th, they placed 2nd in music charts such as Melon, Mnet.com, and Dosirak.

What sets 2PM apart from DGSG and Big Bang is their choreography. DBSG has a very manly choreographed appeal and Big Bang’s style emphasizes their charm and freedom. 2PM incorporates aerial flips and acrobatics into their choreography, making them very dynamic. But, they have yet to find style that will leave a mark on the audience.

“I think we are able to give off a very powerful feel because of the acrobatics in our performance. However, we are still lacking in some areas. For instance, DBSG’s charisma and their “live (singing)” talent with which they could go solo without any fault and Big Bang’s freedom and cool “naturalness” in their performance.” (JaeBum)

Each of the members have drawn a thicker line from the ‘10 out of 10’ days, in their song style, dance and appearance. TaekYeon, who has cut his hair on either side to bring a more masculine appeal, explained, “During ‘10 out of 10’, we manifested the image like that of a mischievous child. However for the addicting ‘Again & Again’, we are coming back with a more mature masculine image.”

WooYoung said, “Producer J.Y. Park realized that we didn’t have very many “big movements” in our choreography, so he worked with a foreign choreographer to incorporate acrobatics into the dance. At first the dance was so hard that we often got hurt during practice and so, we had to go to the herbal clinic to receive acupuncture.”

JunSu proudly said, “When we were trainees, he said that if we couldn’t dance he wouldn’t debut us. Although at first we thought that they were training us to be gymnasts, now we believe we have a weapon in our favor.”

JunHo laughed while saying, “ Now when I’m flipping in the air I feel delight”.

The other songs on their 2nd album reveal their “weapon” once more. “NiGa MibDa (I Hate You)”, which was told to be a song very suitable for 2PM, has an intense beat and energetic melody although the lyrics are sad. Most of the song is sung by WooYoung however, the song begins with JunHo’s voice color. In the ballad that has a beat, “DorAhOrJiDo MorRah (You Might Come Back)”, you are able to perceive 2PM’s vocal improvement.

The members say that after winning 1st place, for a moment, they were able to look past the hardships that they were going through.

JaeBum, who was born in the United States, said, “After growing up in Seattle, I came to Korea 4 years ago. The food didn’t match me and I was very lonely. But I guess all people adapt. I think that whatever the situation, if you are patient and are able to overcome the problem, you will get results”. TaekYeon, who grew up in Boston, added, “I think this is the jumpstart for our future goal”

The intro track on their new single reveals 2PM’s aspiration through JaeBum’s English rap. “What time is it now? It’s time for change. It’s time for a new star to shine~”

“We are going to be this season’s new shining star. Keep an eye out for us!” (2PM)

Credit: Kor-Eng by Chloejn@Youtube,2pm-online
Source: http://www.kyeongin.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=459811
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: [INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star”   [INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star” EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:44 am

Oh!!!I really love their song I Hate You...it makes me want to dance with them too..
I miss their leader too bad he's gone now...their song are all catchy..so it's really
good...
Back to top Go down

[INT, NEWS]2PM “To Become This Season’s New Shining Star”
Page 1 of 1