2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
The fans' chant during Again & Again I_vote_lcapThe fans' chant during Again & Again I_voting_barThe fans' chant during Again & Again I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
The fans' chant during Again & Again I_vote_lcapThe fans' chant during Again & Again I_voting_barThe fans' chant during Again & Again I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
The fans' chant during Again & Again Empty

The fans' chant during Again & Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

PostSubject: The fans' chant during Again & Again   The fans' chant during Again & Again EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:20 am

Korean fans have prepared the chant (which is called 'encore' in Korea) to cheer 2PM for their comeback stage on Apr 23.

** Red is the chant in Korean ** ** Purple is the translation. **

Credit : 2ONEDAY.COM

JYP (2PM)

Again & Again & Again & Again
Saranghaeyo 2PM Uh! Gehn! Dae! Bak!
We love you 2PM! AGAIN IS A HIT!
Again & Again & Again & Again
Jikyuhjoolkkeh 2PM
We’ll protect you 2PM

Listen !

* here is the shout for the ending *

PARK JAE BUM KIM JUN SU NI EECH KHUN OK TAEK YEON JANG WOO YOUNG LEE JUN HO HWANG CHAN SUNG UH GEHN DAE BAK

PARK JAE BUM KIM JUN SU NI EECH KHUN OK TAEK YEON JANG WOO YOUNG LEE JUN HO HWANG CHAN SUNG AGAIN IS A HIT
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: The fans' chant during Again & Again   The fans' chant during Again & Again EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:03 am

The fans are so sweet they even said that they will protect
2pm they really love 2pm...wish I was also there...
Back to top Go down

The fans' chant during Again & Again
Page 1 of 1