2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case I_vote_lcap[MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case I_voting_bar[MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case I_vote_lcap[MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case I_voting_bar[MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case Empty

[MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

[MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case Empty
PostSubject: [MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case   [MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:46 am

Hello everyone,

This is JYP Entertainment. Do you have a good weekend?
Currently, 2PM are trying very hard to work without any break to give you their great performances.

Today, I would like to talk about the program "Sebakwi" (Quiz that Changes the World) broadcasted on MBC Channel last Saturday which irritated many fans. Nichkhun would like to thank all of you for your love and concern about him.

Throughout the recording of this program, Nichkhun has enjoined the work and felt very happy with the show.

As a result, everyone, please not to be angry and please keep watching 2PM who will show you their cool performance in various styles. Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks you

Source : cafe.daum.net/2PM Credit : Korean - Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com/ Thai-Eng mim, khem@2pm-online.com
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com

[MESSAGE]JYP Entertainment's statement on Sebakwi TV program case
Page 1 of 1