2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever I_vote_lcap[NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever I_voting_bar[NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever I_vote_lcap[NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever I_voting_bar[NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever Empty

[NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

PostSubject: [NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever   [NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:14 am

[NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever 3452643692_543c89022e

2PM's new mini album entitled "2:00PM Time For Change" has been receiving hot responses on Youtube. On the 14th, after the release of both music video teasers, 2PM was ranked No.1 "Most Viewed" in the Musician channel and stayed No.1 even after the release of their music video on the 17th. They were eventually pushed down to No.2 by Symphony but that's completely understandable, considering Symphony was advertised all around Youtube and is also an audition held by Youtube. But regardless, this is an amazing accomplishment for 2PM, as they are the only asian artist on the page. Hot damn!

On a side note, I'm pleased to say that their other songs on the album, "I Hate You" and "She Might Come Back", as well as the R&B version of "Again & Again", have also gained much attention and are all labeled HOT on Cyworld. Look out for 2PM's comeback performance on Mnet M! Countdown on the 23rd. What time is it?!" 2PM.

...which reminds me of an incident that happened yesterday night - I was in New York riding a bus home, when an African American woman asked, "What time is it?" to the people around her. Not thinking straight while listening to "Again & Again" on my mp3 player, I shouted "2PM!" (yes, with the hand motion and everything). It was actually around 7pm, so everyone looked at me like I was crazy.. But whatever, it's cool.

Credit: allkpop by rukiddenmeh?! @ allkpop, 2pm-online
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever   [NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:42 am

wow...2pm is really getting popular and now they will have their second album...it
must be great...I hope I can the cd when it comes out...
Back to top Go down

[NEWS]2PM is Hotter Than Ever
Page 1 of 1