2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10” I_vote_lcap[NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10” I_voting_bar[NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10” I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10” I_vote_lcap[NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10” I_voting_bar[NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10” I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10” Empty

[NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

[NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10” Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10”   [NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10” EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 am

Star News : There is something before 2pm comes back on stage. Last 16th, pre-uncovered songs are on the top of every online-chart which signs 2pm’s big hit. Last year, with the debut song ‘10 out of 10’ including impressive acrobatic, 2pm, 7 boys, fairly challenged to music world and now they come back with new song, ‘again and again’

Last year, they concluded their activity with ‘only you’. It took 4 month until they released their new album titled ‘time for change’. It could be a long time or short time but at that time, 2pm were on schedule as busy as they were on stage with their album.

From last February to March, 2pm met fans in Thailand and the USA. It was to be a guest at wonder girls’ concert and a JYP tour around the state but 2pm got greater responses than main characters. Especially they were so popular in Thailand where is nichkhun’s country. Their song is ranked as #1 on thai MTV international chart without 2pm’s activities for a week

they practiced hard with the compact plans even though they were busy with the overseas activities. Smiling, 2pm said that they practiced dancing 4 hours a day, learned how to sing 1 hour a day and separately practiced acrobatic every night. Producer Park JinYoung gave them the title song way too early and they might’ve waited to come back in pain.

Junsoo : ‘again and again’ was to my liking although I listened to only hook at first. After listening to the other songs, I have liked them more because they’re all connected into one subject. I’m glad that we can show you each of our vocal abilities.

On the global site, youtube, their worth MV was clicked 300000 times and hit us between the eyes. The most outstanding member is Junho who closed MV. The other members also expect that junho’s going to be paid attention but Junho smiled and said “ only this week, we’ll dance as we did on MV and from next week, we may not dance like that.”

Jeabeom : We showed you the individual skills of acrobatic with ‘ 10 out of 10’ but we will show you our teamwork of acrobatic with ‘ again and again’. I think we can show you our harmony.

Junho: We should get over the 2pm who sang ‘10 out of 10’

Credit : Korean - Eng by Sue@Ch'an rak khun | Eng - Thai by N'oon@2pm-online | Coordinator: Cassina@Pantip
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com

[NEWS]‘2pm comeback’: “We will excel 10 out of 10”
Page 1 of 1