2PM Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:52 am
Affiliates

BE OUR FRIENDS!

Top posters
laqwethe
[NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak I_vote_lcap[NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak I_voting_bar[NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak I_vote_rcap 
KHIMBERLY_PARK
[NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak I_vote_lcap[NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak I_voting_bar[NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
job2me01
marie28anthea
ttnnqq01
jocelyn_khun01
Poll
Gallery
[NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak Empty

[NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KHIMBERLY_PARK
Dakilang Maniak
KHIMBERLY_PARK

PostSubject: [NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak   [NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:46 am

Again & Again, the first single from the latest mini album of 2PM is on the first rank of Dosirak , a popular online music website. This boy band with seven members gets fully support by their fans.

They released the online- album on April 16th and performed on their first comeback stage on April 23rd. 2PM’s comeback album was expected highly by their fans, with public interest, showing more mature, polished concept and upgraded performances.

2PM ranking on music online site and internet portal site is swing upward rapidly and get the first place on Dosirak (www.dosirak.com) on 19th, a week after their comeback album have been released.

In addition, their album is also on the first rank on Cyworld chart and Hunter chart, the off-line CD selling chart on the 29th. Their song is ranked highly on other online-sites; Melon, Mnet and Muse, etc. The groups are showing their popularity which is the result of their hard-working.

Again & Again which is loved by fans on online and offline has dreamy melody, using Bass rhythm that shows 2PM’s dance and Electronic synth instruments. You can feel 2PM’s color through their music and dance composition.

The song’s lyric is about a man’s distressing and blamed himself because always get hurt by a woman but could not leave her. 2PM has more mature looks and upgraded performances that give a stronger impression to viewers.

2PM who get the 1st rank for the first time said, “It is like a dream. We thanks people who love Again & Again. We will always keep doing our best and work harder to serve your support.”

2PM’s live performances, Again & Again, the title song from new album, ‘2:00PM Time for Change’, is attracted and get strongly support from their fans and many music lovers.

Credit : Korean - Eng by Jay | Coordinator: Cassina@Pantip, 2PM-ONLINE
Source: evon.saramin.co.kr
Back to top Go down
https://2pmph.forumotion.com
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak   [NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 am

Many people really like 2pm...now they have awards because of their good
music...hope they become more known...the meaning of the music video is really sad...
I feel sorry for the guy being hurt by the woman everytime...
Back to top Go down

[NEWS]Again & Again, 1st rank on Dosirak
Page 1 of 1